Author Topic: Katero pesem poslušamo danes in ali nam je kaj ostalo v ušesu  (Read 301662 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline klarus

  • Mojster
  • ***
  • Posts: 1069
Re: Katero pesem poslušamo danes in ali nam je kaj ostalo v ušesu
« Reply #270 on: March 09, 2008, 01:26:54 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsZYqaSc4cU&feature=related[/youtube]
Tonight, Tonight - The Smashing Pumpkins
There is
One Mind,
One Truth,
One Source in the Universe,
and I AM ONE with ALL there is."


moja karta

9ZK 822

Offline klarus

  • Mojster
  • ***
  • Posts: 1069
Re: Katero pesem poslušamo danes in ali nam je kaj ostalo v ušesu
« Reply #271 on: March 09, 2008, 01:33:23 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPQR-OsH0RQ[/youtube]
nirvana - smells like teen spirit
There is
One Mind,
One Truth,
One Source in the Universe,
and I AM ONE with ALL there is."


moja karta

9ZK 822

Offline klarus

  • Mojster
  • ***
  • Posts: 1069
Re: Katero pesem poslušamo danes in ali nam je kaj ostalo v ušesu
« Reply #272 on: March 09, 2008, 01:35:27 PM »
ah te cifre :D
There is
One Mind,
One Truth,
One Source in the Universe,
and I AM ONE with ALL there is."


moja karta

9ZK 822

Offline klarus

  • Mojster
  • ***
  • Posts: 1069
Re: Katero pesem poslušamo danes in ali nam je kaj ostalo v ušesu
« Reply #273 on: March 09, 2008, 01:36:40 PM »
[youtube=425,350]QFLu6bu7LEk[/youtube]

ena izmed najboljših pesmi :-*
There is
One Mind,
One Truth,
One Source in the Universe,
and I AM ONE with ALL there is."


moja karta

9ZK 822

Offline Azra

  • Spl. simbol
  • ******
  • Posts: 3645
  • "The devil made me do it ..."
Re: Katero pesem poslušamo danes in ali nam je kaj ostalo v ušesu
« Reply #274 on: March 09, 2008, 02:37:21 PM »
Ta pesem je za "nekoga", ki rad popije whiskey  :D in ... ahhh  ;D



Whiskey In The Jar

 :-*
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1953/mojakarta.gif
V pravljici junak ubije zmaja in se poroci s princeso. V realnosti ne ubije nikogar in se poroci z zmajem.

Offline klarus

  • Mojster
  • ***
  • Posts: 1069
Re: Katero pesem poslušamo danes in ali nam je kaj ostalo v ušesu
« Reply #275 on: March 09, 2008, 02:48:10 PM »
 
There is
One Mind,
One Truth,
One Source in the Universe,
and I AM ONE with ALL there is."


moja karta

9ZK 822

Offline apemaya

  • Veteran
  • ****
  • Posts: 2530
Re: Katero pesem poslušamo danes in ali nam je kaj ostalo v ušesu
« Reply #276 on: March 09, 2008, 02:49:36 PM »
Leeloojamais ft. Aleksandra Kovač - Mi

Mi je ful vsec tale pesem! :-*

Offline klarus

  • Mojster
  • ***
  • Posts: 1069
Re: Katero pesem poslušamo danes in ali nam je kaj ostalo v ušesu
« Reply #277 on: March 09, 2008, 02:51:27 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQUBL3cnJSU[/youtube]

skid row :-* :P
There is
One Mind,
One Truth,
One Source in the Universe,
and I AM ONE with ALL there is."


moja karta

9ZK 822

Offline coffee

  • Novinec
  • *
  • Posts: 86
Re: Katero pesem poslušamo danes in ali nam je kaj ostalo v ušesu
« Reply #278 on: March 11, 2008, 09:16:09 PM »
NOUVELLE VAGUE "dance with me"


 

"this is not a love song"  :P
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 09:26:31 PM by coffee »

Offline Azra

  • Spl. simbol
  • ******
  • Posts: 3645
  • "The devil made me do it ..."
Re: Katero pesem poslušamo danes in ali nam je kaj ostalo v ušesu
« Reply #279 on: March 11, 2008, 09:45:16 PM »


Cheb Khaled, Rachid Taha & Faudel -Ya Rayah
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1953/mojakarta.gif
V pravljici junak ubije zmaja in se poroci s princeso. V realnosti ne ubije nikogar in se poroci z zmajem.

Offline taja6

  • Splet. Simbol
  • ********
  • Posts: 5558
  • »Zapri oči. Zaljubi se. Ostani tam.« ~ Rumi
Re: Katero pesem poslušamo danes in ali nam je kaj ostalo v ušesu
« Reply #280 on: March 11, 2008, 09:47:00 PM »
Rachid TAHA

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuPhCmmfKiE[/youtube]

Offline Azra

  • Spl. simbol
  • ******
  • Posts: 3645
  • "The devil made me do it ..."
Re: Katero pesem poslušamo danes in ali nam je kaj ostalo v ušesu
« Reply #281 on: March 11, 2008, 09:59:32 PM »
Rayan & Rima - Dana Dana



Sam postavco pa ima ta deklinca  :D
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1953/mojakarta.gif
V pravljici junak ubije zmaja in se poroci s princeso. V realnosti ne ubije nikogar in se poroci z zmajem.

Offline Azra

  • Spl. simbol
  • ******
  • Posts: 3645
  • "The devil made me do it ..."
Re: Katero pesem poslušamo danes in ali nam je kaj ostalo v ušesu
« Reply #282 on: March 11, 2008, 10:14:10 PM »
Sting feat. Cheb Mami - Desert Rose



 
I dream of rain
I dream of gardens in the desert sand
I wake in pain
I dream of love as time runs through my hand

I dream of fire
Those dreams are tied to a horse that will never tire
And in the flames
Her shadows play in the shape of a man's desire

This desert rose
Each of her veils, a secret promise
This desert flower
No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this

And as she turns
This way she moves in the logic of all my dreams
This fire burns
I realize that nothing's as it seems

I dream of rain
I dream of gardens in the desert sand
I wake in pain
I dream of love as time runs through my hand

I dream of rain
I lift my gaze to empty skies above
I close my eyes, this rare perfume
Is the sweet intoxication of her love

I dream of rain
I dream of gardens in the desert sand
I wake in pain
I dream of love as time runs through my hand

Sweet desert rose
Each of her veils, a secret promise
This desert flower
No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this

Sweet desert rose
This memory of Eden haunts us all
This desert flower, this rare perfume
Is the sweet intoxication of the fall

p.s.:

Brez Cheb-a pesem ne bi bila pesem. A ni sanjski?  ::)
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1953/mojakarta.gif
V pravljici junak ubije zmaja in se poroci s princeso. V realnosti ne ubije nikogar in se poroci z zmajem.

Offline Mystica

  • Uporabnik
  • **
  • Posts: 298
Re: Katero pesem poslušamo danes in ali nam je kaj ostalo v ušesu
« Reply #283 on: March 12, 2008, 08:37:15 AM »
Enigma: T.N.T. for the brain

Offline Azra

  • Spl. simbol
  • ******
  • Posts: 3645
  • "The devil made me do it ..."
Re: Katero pesem poslušamo danes in ali nam je kaj ostalo v ušesu
« Reply #284 on: March 12, 2008, 06:52:05 PM »
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1953/mojakarta.gif
V pravljici junak ubije zmaja in se poroci s princeso. V realnosti ne ubije nikogar in se poroci z zmajem.